Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How far along: 20 weeks, Half way there!!!
Total weight gained: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? No but I do have a pair of pants that I can't fit into anymore. It was a sad day when I couldn't do them up!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I sleep great unless I work a grave yard. Those weekends are always rough on my body.
Best moment of this month: Find out it's a GIRL and feeling her move. She is starting to move around a lot which has been so fun. It's the best feeling in the whole world.
Worst part of this month: I have started to throw up which is really weird to me. It only happens after I brush my teeth, cough or sneeze. I few times I have thrown up after I eat but it hasn't happened a lot.
Food cravings: I haven't really had a lot of cravings this month but I do have to eat a few sweets throughout the week but that's nothing new haha.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No not that I can think of.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but I think it's going to be out before too long.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Thank goodness I haven't been very hormonal. Cory said to me that he thought I would be much worse haha
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. I know it's still early but I drive myself crazy thinking about what I'm going to do in there. 



1 comment: