Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tessa's Blessing

Tessa Tae Baum was blessed by her daddy on June the 2nd. It was such a special day and I'm so grateful for my amazing husband for being able to bless her. He gave her such a wonderful blessing and she was so good during it. It was so fun to have our some of our family and friends there. My parents were able to come out and I'm beyond thankful for that. It meant the world to me that they were able to make it for her blessing.
                                       Our beautiful little girl








                                    I love these two so much!!!
     She will only smile for pictures when she doesn't know the camera is on her the little stink!

                                 Haha I love all of her rolls
                  Parker is three weeks younger then Tess. He's a big big boy!!

                                       Sleepy Grandpa and Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment