Sunday, October 13, 2013

Indiana Trip


Cor's brother Greg got a job teaching at Indiana University this fall. Cory's favorite football team, Mizzou, was scheduled to play there so we thought it would be the perfect time to go and see Greg and go to the game. We had so much fun while we were up there with him. Cory and I had our second date night since Tessa was born, we were long overdue for a night out with just the two of us. We are so grateful that Greg watched her for the night so we could go to the football game, which they won!

Greg took us on a tour of IU's campus and it was really neat. The campus is HUGE and had so many cool old buildings and a lot of open green space. I have seen frat houses before but not like they had at IU. Most of the houses looked like mansions. It was so fun to be back in a college town again, I forgot how much I love being in a college atmosphere.

We stayed with Greg for two nights at his brand new apartment. His old apartment in Chicago it was really small, but his new apartment was so nice. I'm actually jealous of how big and open his kitchen and living room are. Cor and Greg went to the local Farmers Market on Saturday while I stayed back with Tess. They said there were a lot of local farmers there and live music. I'm sad I missed it but Tessa is no fun when she misses her nap. She has a hard time sleeping when she is out in public because she loves to look around at everyone. I wonder where she got that from? haha










 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment