Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Reunion

Yahoo we finally had a family reunion with my mom's brothers and sisters. It has been so long since we have all been together. Our Uncle Brent is leaving once again to Iraq so the family decided to all get together before he left. Friday night we had dinner and played cards at the Grandparents house and then the next morning we headed up to the cabin at Fishlake. The cabin isn't very big at all so with all the family there it felt even smaller. The kids were running in and out of the cabin so to save us from going insane some of us went out on our boat. It was so nice and peaceful while we were on the lake but once we got back the insanity started again. Most of the craziness wasn't from the kids, it was of course from my Aunt Holly. She made eggs that were filled with confetti and started throwing it at everyone. I'm pretty sure that everyone that was there got at least one egg thrown at them. I think that most of the time Holly acts more like a kid then some of the kids do. She always has something crazy up her sleeve but that's why I love being with her so much. She makes everything so much fun. I'm so glad that the family all got together. We definately don't do it enough. There is nothing better playing cards, goofing around, and being with the family. I love my family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment