Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding Day


Since our wedding day was pretty much the most important day in our lives I decided I should put it on here. Of course there is always something that goes wrong the day of your wedding. The morning of our wedding my Mom, Whit and I went to get our hair done. The girl that was going to do my hair was eight months pregnant and she got really sick the that morning. They called Jade in while Kami and Shelly tried to worked on all three of our hair. It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have more hair then all the girls combined there. I'm really surprised that I wasn't freaking out that I wasn't going to be ready in time but I really didn't care. After we were done with our hair Whit and I went home and get a bowl of cereal and watched the hills. I can't imagine a better way to spend the morning of my wedding then that. When we got to the place of of our wedding I was so excited. I looked around and everything looked so pretty. My Aunt Holly went to get my flowers but they thought that our wedding was the next day so none of our flowers were done. Everyone tried to keep it from me but I found out. I just laughed and said that there is always things that go wrong. I just felt bad because I know the owner really well and I knew that she was freaking out. Most of the flowers got done before the wedding. It was such an amazing day. We had so much fun but by the end of the night we were so tired that I thought we were going to end up sleeping there. Marrying your best friend is the best thing in the whole world. I wouldn't change it for anything. He is a better husband that I could have ever asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment