Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Thanksging

I have so many things in life that I am thankful for but the thing that I am most grateful for is the Gospel. Because of the gospel and our Savoir Jesus Christ, I am able to be with my family for eternity. I'm so grateful for a husband that has a strong testimony of the gospel and who constantly influences me to be a better person. He has truly made me a better person and makes me realize the things that really matter in life. This has been one of the best years of my life because we got to share it with our sweet baby girl. She has brought Cory and I so much happiness and joy. Of course there are days that are long and exhausting but there is nothing better in this life than being a wife to my very best friend, and a mom to our sweet girl.
I had to work on Thanksgiving so Cory's family was so sweet and had it on Friday so that I could be there. It's always hard not to be with my family on holidays but it's nice that we were able to go over to his parents for Thanksgiving. My best friend, Karem, and her family joined us on Thanksgiving because they weren't going to either of their parents house. It was such a fun day and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment