Wednesday, November 7, 2012

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 Weeks.  At my last Doctor's appointment he told me that he would take me a week early, so that my family could be there,  so my new "due" date is now February 15th.
How much total weight gained? 5 pounds 
Maturnity clothes? They are mixed in with my regular clothes. I now have to undo my pants when I sit down.
Sleep: I sleep great, thank goodness.
Best part of this month: Feeling her move more and more. I absoulety love it.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Suprisingly its still in
Wedding ring on or off? On15
Happy or moody most of the time? HAPPY
Looking forward to going home with my family. I have missed them so much!!! It's hard not living by them especially since I have been pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment