Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Cory and I stayed here in St. Louis with his family for Thanksgiving this year. We had dinner over at his parents house with his Aunt Karen's family. It's always weird and hard for me not to be able to spend Holidays with my family but Cor's family always does such a good job of making sure having the things I like there. I am NOT a turkey fan, I know I'm really weird, so my mom always had a ham at our Thanksgiving. This year Cor's mom bought a  ham and he cooked it for us, it was my favorite part of the meal, not just because he made it. It was such a fun to spend with his family. I know I already did a post about what I am thankful for but I truely am thankful for my sweet husband and both of our families. I couldn't have asked for better people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment