Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby shower in Utah

I was so happy to be able to go home with my family for a little while. Cory wasn't able to come with me because he had work and school so I took a little bit more time off to spend time with my family. It's crazy that was the last time I will be home before I have the baby, ah! My Mom, Grandma, Whit and Teig picked me up from the airport. I told them that my flight came in early then it really did just so they would be on time and they were still late. I sure do know my family well haha. We did a little shopping while we were up in Salt Lake and by the time we go to Richfield it was around nine or ten and I thought I was going to die of exhaustion. We were able to do alot of crafts while I was home. I think everytime Cory asked me what I was doing I was crocheting which is funny because I always made fun of my mom for doing it and now I love it. We had the baby shower on Saturday which was so much fun. I loved seeing everyone and they all gave me such nice gifts. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. Ive only been away away from my family for two weeks and I already miss them. I cant wait till Feburary to see a few of them again. 
          This is kinda blurry but it was the only one with my Mom and Sisters. So grateful for each of them!
               I LOVE my friends and I was so happy that I got to see most of them while I was in town.
                                              Love these three!!
                              This is really bad lighting but I had to get one with my cute pregnant Heidi
                         So glad I got to see Jimi while I was home
                              I loved the candy table. It turned out so cute
                        haha my Mom was crackin us up. She couldn't take a serious picture to save her life.

                                Two of my best friends in the whole world!

                  Cory said "well I guess it's offical, that's what we are going to name her" Haha
                   My mom seriously works with the most amazing group of girls. I love all of them.

My sweet friend Brittany drove down from Salt Lake for the shower. It was so fun to see her.
                     I only took a few pictures that weren't at the shower. I sure love these crazy boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment