Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dear Tessa

My sweet little Tessa,

I can't believe that I get to meet you so soon. I have been dreaming about this since I was a little girl and now it finally here. I get to be YOUR MOMMY!!!  I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father chose us to be your parents. Words will never describe the love I already have for you and I know that when I meet you that love is just going to keep growing.
There is a part of me that wants to keep you inside of me forever so that I can protect you. This world is kinda scary but always remember to stay close to your Heavenly Father and with his help you will be able to get through anything. Never forget how much I love you. I won't always be the best Mom and at times you won't like me very much but please be patient with me and know that everything I do is for you and our family.
I have loved being pregnant with you. There is nothing like feeling you move for the first time, that and knowing that you are healthy have been my favorite part of being pregnant with you. I'm sad that it won't be just you and me soon and that I will have to share you with everyone else but I know that I can't be selfish and always have you all to myself.
Tess your Dad and I love you so much and we can't wait to hold you in our arm. We promise that we will always do our best at being good parents. I can't wait to meet your sweet girl. I love you with all my heart.
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment