Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two Months

Our little girl is already two months old?? Crazy how fast time goes!! I had to go back to work the day she turned two months and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm use to being with her and having control of what she is doing all the time so it was a big adjustment for me. Thankfully Daddy took such good care of her while I was at work. 
Fun things about Tess
-She is starting to smile a lot more and starting to "talk"
-She still loves to lay on our chests
-She is fascinated by the TV and Ipad
-She loves tummy time
-She loves to get in the shower and bath
-At her last doctor appointment she weighed almost ten pounds
-She is in 0-3 month clothes
-She knows Mommy and Daddy's voices. If one of us leaves the room she watches us the whole way
-Her hair is getting thicker and lighter in color
-She is still sleeping really good. We put her to sleep around 11 and she usually wakes up around 6 or 7




No comments:

Post a Comment