Sunday, April 28, 2013

Utah

     I LOVE going to Utah and being with my family. This time was so fun because Tessa got to meet the rest of the family and Cory was able to join us for a week. We had a blast while we were out there. Tessa and I flew out a week earlier than Cory so I was a nervous wreck flying with a three week old baby all by myself. Thankfully she was so good and slept the entire time. 

      For once my whole family was together for a holiday, that never happens!! We all went down to St. George and stayed the weekend with Whit and I forget how LOUD it is when our whole family gets together haha. We did a little hiking, rolled Easter eggs, had a bbq and just hung out. It was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone. 












      My Grandpa has his 80th birthday while we were out there. I'm so grateful to have him as my Grandpa. He is such a great man and I'm so thankful for how good he treats my Grandma. Happy Birthday Grandpa. I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment