Sunday, February 16, 2014

11 months

I can't believe my baby will be one next month. She is crazy busy and keeps us in our toes all the time. I have decided that it's not even worth picking up the house while she is awake because she pulls everything out faster than I can put things away.


Fun things about Tess:
-Her first word besides momma and dadda was happy. I called my mom and told her I thought that Tess just said happy but I'm sure I was just thinking it because there is no way she would be saying that. Well sure enough the next day she kept saying happy all day long :)
-She loves to dance anytime she hears music 
-She still loves the tub
-she likes any kind of food
-she takes three naps a day. One about an hour after she wakes up, another about two hours later and then agaib around three. 
-she is wearing  9-12 month clothes
-she has taken a couples steps on her own
-she loves to play peek a boo with Baxter in the morning
-she's a little big of a dumpster diver. Yep my daughter loves to get in the trash and eat whatever she can. I have found her eating an old banana, paper and even trying to drink some soda that was throw away. 
-in one of our bottom drawers in our kitchen is where we keep all of our rags and her bibs. One of her favorite things to do is pull everything  out of the drawer which makes a huge mess
-her pack n play has to sit in front of our tv because she loves to keep Turning the xbox on and off. Even with that there and weights by the wheels she still somehow manages to get to the xbox once in a while. 
-my mom gave her a little leap frog for Christmas and she plays with it all the time.  It's one of the only things that will distract her when she is getting into things
-she loves to give babies and bax hugs and kisses 
-Cory's mom gave her a little doll that she loves to rock
 -whenever the door to our room is open she heads straight to baxters food

We sure love our little munchie!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment