Sunday, February 16, 2014

Proud Wifey!


Cory has been going to school full time and working full time since we have moved out to Missouri. Most weeks he would go to school three times a week getting home around nine or ten at night and then getting up at six the next morning for work. It has been so hard to have him in school and gone so much but he's FINALLY DONE!!!! He graduated with his bachelors degree in marketing in December and started his new job right away. He will now be a sales rep for the printing company that he has been working at. We are so happy that he has the opportunity to get the sales experience and that they offered him a job. He had to commit to two years but then we are hoping that we can find a job in Utah.
I couldn't be more in love with this boy and I'm so lucky that I have him forever. He truly is my very best friend and the best Daddy that my kids could ever have. I listen to girls complain about their marriages and it makes me so much more grateful for how good he treats Tessa and I. I couldn't imagine spending eternity with anyone else but him.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment