Sunday, February 16, 2014

Play dates


Some of the moms in my ward who have little kids have a play group every other Friday and on Thursdays I take Tessa to the library for lap time. A cute little old lady sings and reads stories to the kids while most of the kids just look around and don't know what to do. After that is done, they bring out the toys and the kids go wild. It has been so fun to go to both play groups for not only me but so that Tessa can be around other little kids. I think she might be shy because when she is around everyone she doesn't ever talk, which is normally does all the time, and she usually stays right by me. As she has gotten more use to being around all the kids she has slowly started to warm up to everyone and is starting to play with the other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment